A Brief Background
In 1982, the ownership of Brogan Builders shifted to the capable hands of Grant Eager and Kelvin James. Both men had served their apprenticeships with the previous owner and mastered every facet of the building trade. Since then Grant and Kelvin have continued building the company's well deserved reputation for respect and excellence within the building industry.
Brogan Builders leave nothing to chance. Over time, we’ve established long term and extremely smooth working relationships with the various sub-trades required to complete your home. This ensures that every home we build, is built to the same exacting high quality standards. And, we guarantee our workmanship.
Brogan Builders not only offers sixty years of experience and thirty years with Grant Eager and Kelvin James, but a past history of extremely pleased clients. Some of these clients have come back to Brogan Builders up to four times and every time, they have enjoyed the same quality build and service.
“To continually raise the bar on New Zealand’s building industry craftsmanship”
Customer Service Promise
Over the course of the 30 plus years we’ve been building homes, every one of our clients has had a pleasurable experience. So, if you’ve been contemplating the building process with a little trepidation then our long established reputation should put you at ease.
We promise to:
- Explain the building process to you in plain English so you know what to expect from us and when we expect to get it done;
- Listen carefully to what you’re trying to achieve and make practical suggestions for improving the design functionality based on our industry experience and expertise;
- Consult with you about any changes you would like to make;
- Discuss any issues that may occur along the way and how best to deal with them;
- Help you envisage how any potential changes will impact upon the overall design.